Heaton Plant and Pipeline offer maintenance and project delivery services to a wide range of industries. We carry innovation and experience from multiple industries and apply it to your business or project through our industry specific team.
Heaton Plant and Pipeline can respond quickly and efficiently to your request, large enough to respond to our clients in a timely, professional manner whilst or management team can be contacted 24/7 365 days to offer real service at a personal level.
If you are a Utilities and infrastructure owner/operator, Mining Business, pipeline operator, are a processing, production or manufacturing facility Heaton Plant and Pipeline can assist your business with the following services:
Design and Construction expertise in:
- Water: water bulk storage and transport, potable and waste water treatment, processing and filtration.
- Oil & Gas: including gas compression stations, process plants, storage facilities, and pipelines;
- Power: wind, geothermal, solar, and conventional solutions
- Mining: Coal handling and preparation plants, Materials handling, conveyors and civil works and infrastructure including slurry, water and tailing pipelines.
Construction, testing and commissioning expertise in:
- Steel pipeline maintenance, testing, valve replacement and servicing;
- Pump station, pressure monitoring and pump repairs;
- Cathodic protection and Protective Coatings and inspection services;
- Pipeline testing (Hydro, Pneumatic and N2), tracking and cleaning
- Leak detection, PMA/DMA Management
- Pipeline pigging /swabbing and refurbishment
- Metering and Flow Testing
- CCTV Inspections and reporting
Design and Construction:
- Civil Infrastructure: major project construction involving complex and intricate foundations and structures in the energy, oil and gas, steel and industrial sectors;
- Industrial Buildings: construction of specialist industrial buildings
- Maintenance: of facilities and structures including recreational areas
- Water and Waste Water: water supply, treatment and disposal: reservoirs, storage ponds, treatment and pumping facilities, submarine outfalls and pipelines.
- Water design, fabrication and installation of site access walkways, platforms and height safety devices
Heaton Plant and Pipeline is ideally situated to meet the needs of our current and future clients.
Based in Queensland, Australia – Heaton Plant and Pipeline (HPP) is an independent provider of specialist services to operators of pipeline assets in the Water, Oil and Gas and Mining Industries across Australia. We have the flexibility, plant and management team to mobilize quickly anywhere.
Our capabilities extend to all aspects of pipeline integrity, security and safety including; project management, pipeline pigging, pressure testing, and specialist expertise in pipeline maintenance and emergency response. For many years, HPP has gained an unequalled reputation for responding to problems quickly and working tirelessly until issues are resolved and back to normal operation.
Heaton Plant and Pipeline offer:
- ‘High Performance’ teams, delivering exceptional results
- State of the art – purpose built and designed equipment, and
- Industry skilled specialists.
Our technical ability combined with our commitment to quality and safety enables us to deliver small, medium and large-scale construction and maintenance projects on time and on budget. HPP has a focus on efficiency and waste minimization, which allows us to deliver timely, professional and cost effective results safely.
Every project is treated individually, we provide a thorough individual delivery process, our clients can relate to our team directly to ensure your quality outcome is delivered
HPP’s pipeline maintenance, fabrication capabilities, civil expertize and emergency response services are aimed at offering low impact methodology whilst projects are delivered safely, on time and on budget for our clients.
HPP identifies problems quickly and deploys experienced, capable professionals with the technical competency required to respond efficiently and safely to emergency repairs.
Please contact us to talk with one of our pipeline specialists or for more information on our pipeline Maintenance and Emergency Response capabilities.
Heaton Plant and Pipeline clients experience confidence in site safety and Quality outcomes whilst delivering quality outcomes.
Safety Comes First. With now over 85,000 hours incident free!
We serve both large and small companies including the providers of electricity, gas and water and/ or a combination of these. Heaton Plant and Pipeline prides itself on providing comprehensive and expert delivery of service, repair and maintenance solutions carried out by our fully qualified and experienced personnel.
Our clients experience confidence in site safety and state-of-the-art outcomes that are affordable.
Our specialties include maintenance, repair, installations and upgrades to water treatment and processing plants, this includes chemical dosing, sampling, filtration, treated and raw water pumps and bulk water transport infrastructure, pipelines and pumpstations including pipeline hydro testing ,CCTV camera inspections, leak locating and pigging.
Additional mechanical maintenance and installations including height safety and access the most challenging locations. We can provide concrete remediation to storage structures, dam walls, spillways and weirs along with bank stabilization and erosion management.
Heaton Plant and Pipeline is ideally situated to meet the needs of our clients.
Heaton Plant and Pipeline provides vital strategic support across the mining sector to assist our clients in maintaining compliance with current regulatory requirements and compliance with the latest in safety and environmental legislation and codes of practice.
It’s the infrastructure that we look after. Heaton Plant and Pipeline offer steel fabrication and installations, maintenance and refurbishment of pumps, wash plants, conveyors, and all materials handling throughout the entire process, we provide the ongoing maintenance and support. Our aim is to keep your operation and infrastructure operating at 100%,we can assist with preventative maintenance planning and shutdown requirements, as well as reactive maintenance requirements.
We have many experienced mechanical maintenance fitters, boilermakers and engineering staff who specialize in mining plant and process equipment.
Our clients enjoy our reliable, proactive and consultative approach.
We specialise in providing:
- upgrades, repair and maintenance for processing facilities, wash plants, screens and conveyors
- infrastructure construction and planned maintenance
- full maintenance shutdown services
- water transport and pumping
- WHS compliance maintenance
- Safe access installations ,material handling and fabrication
Contact Us Today to learn how we can help you and meet your service, repair and maintenance needs.
OIL & GAS
The team at HPP have many years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, both on and offshore pipelines and facilities construction and maintenance.
Heaton Plant and Pipeline can deliver your full project package with our civil, pipeline, facilities and testing and commissioning experience. We can assist owners and operators in the post construction phase with maintenance support including Cathodic protection and DCVG survey, Corrosion control and prevention including dig ups, on-site abrasive blasting and coating as well as Nace coating inspection and reporting.We can also manage your easement access issues and erosion management on your easements
Our consulting, maintenance and repair services to the oil & gas sector offer a broad range of services that enable our clients to operate accurately, safely and with increased efficiency.
Our prompt, effective and personalised services include:
- pressure testing
- leak surveys and condition assessments
- processing, treatment and manufacturing plants
- compressor stations, field manifold and related facilities
- Cathodic protection and corrosion control
- Site coating and inspection
- Legislative compliance